We’ looking forward to meeting you in person.
To make it easier for you to find your way to BlueID office in Munich, we put together some travel recommendations.
By Public Transportation (U-bahn, tram)
- Come with the U6 and get off at “Alte Heide” station.
- Come by Tram 23 and get off at “Domagkstrasse” station.
- Get on the train (S-Bahn) S8 which will take you from the airport to Munich city center (alternatively: S1 which takes a few minutes longer).
- Get off at “Marienplatz” station.
- At “Marienplatz” change for the underground train station (U-Bahn) and take the U6 train heading north to Garching-Forchungszentrum (or Fröttmaning).
- Get off at “Alte Heide”
- From the central train station in Munich (“Hauptbahnhof”) or east train station (“Ostbahnhof”):
- Take any S-Bahn train heading to “Marienplatz”. After that change for U6 (direction: “Garching-Forschungszentrum” OR “Fröttmanning”).
- Get off at “Alte Heide” station and use the map above to walk to our office.
- Get off the Autobahn exit “A9 Ausfahrt München-Schwabing“.
- Follow „Schenkendorfstraße/B2R” and take a right onto “Lyonel-Feininger-Straße and another right onto “Anni-Albers-Straße”.
- Turn left onto “Walter-Gropius-Straße” until you turn left into “Marcel-Breuer-Strasse”.
- We are the second building on the right.
- Drive into Georg-Muche-Straße and trun left at the end of the road.
- After 100 metres you will see an entrance to the underground garage on your left.
- Call the intercom OR use BlueID Keys App 2.0 to open the gate.
- It is highly recommended that you book your parking space in advance. Please send an email with your name, company name and the exact date and time, you would like to use the parking space.
- Alternatively, you can find parking spaces around the office building or in the shopping mall garage next door.
Have a safe trip!