BlueID for Enterprise
Who is it for?
Locking system manufacturers, who:
- Wish to enable mobile access on their own hardware to uncover new business opportunities.
What is included?
The operation of up to 1.000 locks, the BlueID Mobile SDK for iOs and Android, the BlueID Ready2Go Embedded SDK and BlueID’s basic features: ACCESS management system, Keys App, Lock Admin App, Token Writer App, and Backend API
- Additional locks can be flexibly added on a lock-by-lock basis;
- Locks which are not used for a period of time can be deactivated and will not be charged for;
- The BlueID Mobile SDKs for iOS and Android for mobile app integration are included. Alternatively, your users can use our BlueID Keys App in their own Corporate Identity;
- The BlueID Ready2Go Embedded SDK for a variety of popular BLE platforms. With our Ready2Go, the implementation efforts of mobile access to your locks is decreased significantly. Besides the BlueID library, functions like BLE interface connection, crypto provider, time provider, entropy source, log handler etc. are included in the SDK, and therefore only the command handler specific to your hardware must be taken care of;
- More than 20% discount on the BlueID hardware portfolio, as an additional offering for your customers
How do I get started?
- Besides an agreement for the licensing of our Ready2Go SDK, Mobile SDK and the cloud-service, you can optionally purchase BlueID-enabled hardware with over 20% discount from us.
- Consultation and development support during the implementation phase is included.
Do you only offer smartphone access?
- We also offer NFC cards/fobs as an alternative identification medium to the smartphone. We can also provide you wit hybrid cards, that can be used for other applications, such as time recording, printing, canteen or third-party access control – all in one card.
What are BlueID’s basic features?
- ACCESS management system: hosted in the cloud and requires no local installation and maintenance;
- BlueID Keys App: smartphone app used by the users of the building (tenants or employees) to open doors;
- Lock Admin App: smartphone app used by facility manager or IT manager for an easy, in-house administration and maintenance of the locks;
- Token Writer App: smartphone app used by building receptionists or office manager to write keys onto NFC cards/fobs; and
- Backend API: used to integrate BlueID’s mobile access into existing HR systems, thus enabling an automatic issue of access rights during the onboarding of employees, as well as an automatic revokation of access rights during offboarding.