BlueID for Enterprise
Who is it for?
PropTech companies and other platform providers, who:
- Have their own app and want to expand their offering with mobile access;
- Wish to resell BlueID’s solution – software and/or hardware.
What is included?
The activation and subscription of 100 locks and BlueID’s basic features: ACCESS management system, Keys App, Lock Admin App, Token Writer App, and Backend API
- Additional locks can be flexibly added on a lock-by-lock basis;
- Locks which are not used for a period of time can be deactivated and will not be charged for;
- Mobile SDKs for iOS and Android for mobile app integration;
- 20% discount on the BlueID hardware portfolio.
How do I get started?
- Besides an agreement for the cloud-service, you or your customers will need BlueID-enabled hardware. As a hardware reseller you can purchase it from us with a 20% discount.
- Once you decide for us, we also offer you consultation and training in hardware and commissioning of BlueID hardware.
Do you only offer smartphone access?
- We also offer NFC cards/fobs as an alternative identification medium to the smartphone. We can also provide you wit hybrid cards, that can be used for other applications, such as time recording, printing, canteen or third-party access control – all in one card.
What are BlueID’s basic features?
- ACCESS management system: hosted in the cloud and requires no local installation and maintenance;
- BlueID Keys App: smartphone app used by the users of the building (tenants or employees) to open doors;
- Lock Admin App: smartphone app used by facility manager or IT manager for an easy, in-house administration and maintenance of the locks;
- Token Writer App: smartphone app used by building receptionists or office manager to write keys onto NFC cards/fobs; and
- Backend API: used to integrate BlueID’s mobile access into existing HR systems, thus enabling an automatic issue of access rights during the onboarding of employees, as well as an automatic revokation of access rights during offboarding.
"BlueID offers an extremely efficient solution with which we can increase the range of possible uses of our product."
Michael von Roeder, CEO of Sensorberg (2018)
"BlueID provides us the convenience we need to digitize the construction industry."
Sandra May, Head of Product Development of akii